Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
madmaskd
My Device: Blackberry Z10 LE, Q10 And PlayBook

Re: Z10 LE battery drain in 3-5 hours Help

:Cowboy: thanks for suggestions but what I did was not anything like over using Internet, WIFI, file transfer just use to check few updates 

I rarely watch video play games I use it for testing apps which are lov weight... hardly use for calling, i have other smartphone for calling... but i feel that I am only facing this problem I think I have to go for format cell phone or wait for next up dates... I'll try formating. 

Hit Like if you find my post Use Full Thank You...
Contributor
tanmaytajs12
My Device: Z10

Sir I am also a Z10 user so please dont say like that to me.

I faced the same problem previously but now its absolutely fine going that is why i am sharing my experience and soltution to you. If i have not mistaken i have said that do use internet but in a limited way so as to maintain the battery sustainability for longer period of time. Previously i used internet all the time but now i use as per my priority thats the difference i was talking about.

This solution worked for me if you dont agree you may try another.

Thank You.

Regular Contributor
chaitras026
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Z10 battery drains a lot :smileysad: needed a strong powerful battery for the beautiful phone.