Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
xpertsgsm
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: +971558195007

autoloader problem on Q10 - Ram image invalid

[ Edited ]

i have a weird problem with Dead Q10 and Red blink 2 times. when i try relaod via autoloader i get crc errors saying

Ram image invalid

i tried on BB Link but when it starts indication light gose yellow and then phone restart. same yellow light on autoloaders and also on bb link. 

here is a screen shot

https://twitter.com/xpertsgsm/status/356147549704450048/photo/1

best regards: XpErTsGsM

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: autoloader problem on Q10 - Ram image invalid

[ Edited ]

Hello xoertsgsm

I recommend you install another version of OS for your Q10 can be 10.1.0.1720 or 10.1.0.4543, maybe the file you downloaded is corrupt as they are of great weight and should verify that it is the correct size that are downloaded.

Lower one of those versions of OS and then proceeds to charge your Blackberry connect it to the USB port running. Exe screen OS just get tightened the Q10 power key to boot the installation and processed.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
xpertsgsm

i have done every thing even current and older and even on beta version all are same.. i check with working versions whare i flashed other phones its not working. i am not a newbie with bb phones. i run a service center so i know about the things must be done to get a successful installation. but there is some other issue its continuously rebooting and giving error.the error is regarding some device problem not with autoloader,.. gutijose14 thanx for ur support
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
chaitras026
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

try by downloading official blackberry autoloader and flash it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
xpertsgsm

is there any unofficial auto loaders ??

if you dont know some thing dear dont pretend to be.

devs ... i m waiting for and offical reply from long time whare is bb team ??
Please use plain text.
New Developer
maxidamico
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: ClaroArgentina

Donde estan esas versiones?

Please use plain text.