Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
My Device: 8320

blackberry LE Warrenty

Hello Friends,

I got the reply from support team regarding Blackberry LE Z10 which I got from RIM on my successful submission of app.

MY LE was suddenly stop functioning and i tried all the things to wake it up but no one helped so contacted support team to help me out as my local vendors are not touching the device just because the device came from outside of country and I don't have the bill.

So I got the reply from blackberry support  and got the mail from bran alliance that my replacement warrenty has been approved and they asked mine detials for shipping but its almost 15 days gone after that mail but nothing heard from them regarding progress on this issue.

Any body can please help me on this?

My applications are on hold and my customers are shouting on me to deliver things.

May i get any spare device from RIM for testing purpose till I get the my LE replaced?

Thanks & Regards,

Nrupay Shah

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: blackberry LE Warrenty

Brand Alliance have offices all over the world check there web site for the one likely to be dealing with you and give them a call.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Contributor
My Device: /

Re: blackberry LE Warrenty

I had a problemwith my LE too, just email btsdevalpha@blackberry.com with your problem and they should get back to you about your warranty request. It can take a wile, but they'll have someone from BrandAlliance contact you to replace your device.