Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
thayumaanavan
My Carrier: Airtel
Accepted Solution

dev alpha C -BB Jam Europe

[ Edited ]

It was told those who submit a app for Q10 will receive a dev alpha c for attendees of BB Jam Europe.I have ported 1 app and made it in draft mode and 1 more app even got published in app world within that time frame.But I didn't get Dev alpha C.When I asked for it,they said it was over.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
tezytan
My Carrier: Singtel

Re: dev alpha C -BB Jam Europe

Okay. But, "My Device: Playbook ,Dev Alpha A,B,C, Limited Edition Z10" and also, have u received any dev c before?
Please use plain text.
Developer
thayumaanavan

yeah .I received it in general dev alpha c contest which uses points. I want to know the reason for not giving it.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
tezytan

Since you have received one already, you cant get another.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q.
How do I qualify for a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C device?
A.
Priority is given to qualified developers and eligibility is also based on applicant information collected during the online registration process. If you have already received a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C device at a previous BlackBerry event or from BlackBerry, you are not eligible for this offer. Quantities are limited and priority will be given to qualified registrants.

All qualified registrants must check-in at the event in order to receive the device and cannot be picked up outside of the scheduled distribution hours or picked up by another individual.
Please use plain text.
Developer
thayumaanavan

I know that.But some of them have got 2 Dev alpha C .one for general and Jam europe .

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
tezytan

Well, they are not supposed to have gotten it. Probably oversight on the dev team
Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Carrier: Cosmote

they are not supposed to have gotten it.
Please use plain text.