Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
thayumaanavan
My Device: Playbook ,Dev Alpha C, Limited Edition Z10
Accepted Solution

dev alpha C -BB Jam Europe

[ Edited ]

It was told those who submit a app for Q10 will receive a dev alpha c for attendees of BB Jam Europe.I have ported 1 app and made it in draft mode and 1 more app even got published in app world within that time frame.But I didn't get Dev alpha C.When I asked for it,they said it was over.

Developer
tezytan
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900/9780/9810

Re: dev alpha C -BB Jam Europe

Okay. But, "My Device: Playbook ,Dev Alpha A,B,C, Limited Edition Z10" and also, have u received any dev c before?
Developer
thayumaanavan

yeah .I received it in general dev alpha c contest which uses points. I want to know the reason for not giving it.
Developer
tezytan

Since you have received one already, you cant get another.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q.
How do I qualify for a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C device?
A.
Priority is given to qualified developers and eligibility is also based on applicant information collected during the online registration process. If you have already received a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C device at a previous BlackBerry event or from BlackBerry, you are not eligible for this offer. Quantities are limited and priority will be given to qualified registrants.

All qualified registrants must check-in at the event in order to receive the device and cannot be picked up outside of the scheduled distribution hours or picked up by another individual.
Developer
thayumaanavan

I know that.But some of them have got 2 Dev alpha C .one for general and Jam europe .

Developer
tezytan

Well, they are not supposed to have gotten it. Probably oversight on the dev team
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5

they are not supposed to have gotten it.