Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

anonie
My Device: z10

sim card not detected

hello,

I am a blackberry developer. I got a new Dev Alpha B from blackberry (Canada). I got this phone through marmalade events. I have to test some of my apps in which I have to connect to my carrier. But its not detecting any sim. I am from India. I tried with around 10 to 15 already working sims from my friends. I have restarted my phone plenty of times. I have also tried starting it without any sim and then with the sim. But no output.

Now the main problem is I haven't purchased this phone otherwise I could have gone to the place from where I have purchased. Now as far as I can think, its blackberry product, so, it should be blackberry's responsibility to handle this issue rather than going to marmalade people. So, please suggest me what to do. Its your product in the end.

Its already 3 to 4 days facing this issue!

Thanks.

Developer
soaman
My Device: Z10

Re: sim card not detected

Are you telling me that you've got Dev Alpha B for last Marmalade offer? I am talking about this: http://www.madewithmarmalade.com/blackberry ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Regular Contributor
chaitras026
My Device: Blackberry Z10

mail once to marmalade that u r facing this problem .

Regular Contributor
lunaplena
My Device: Blackbery z10

Does dev alpha supports sim card?