Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

fibonacci
My Device: Playbook

the courier did not come

Hey,
I received an email with the information that my application has been accepted and I can replace my dev alpha for Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 device. I filled in all the required fields in the form, I chose the date of the courier package receipt, but the courier did not come.

Matt

Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: the courier did not come

Depends on the workload of the courier, usually if they don't come on the set date they will reschedual and come the next day.:Cowboy:

BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900

If you are having issues with the shipping portion please contact clientcare@brandalliance.com

Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha

it happened to me too.. i think the system did not inform UPS to collect the package, it's best that you drop off the package your self.
Developer
smartek
My Device: Playbook

Hi, I had the same problem and the courier did not come two times. So I just went to my next drop-in of UPS (of course just if UPS is also your courier) and asked if I could send it from here although it should be picked up.

It was no problem. The package also already arrived.

So, just go to the next drop in and it will be fine. You can find the drop in locations on the UPS homepage.

Plase "+Like" my post if it was helpful.
Developer
The_Anomaly
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Same thing happened to me.  Lousy UPS service or maybe glitch on Rims part getting the pick up info to them.  Either way, have to make a plan now.

:smileysad:

If it helped you, click like. :smileyhappy:
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780

I wonder why u guys able to get the LE before the launch date. Look at the timeline below, you will get within 6-8 weeks after the official launch.