Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha

Re: what is the crystal BalckBerry

How many apps you submitted? It will give us an idea if we can qualify for this :-)
New Contributor
a_barriault
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

Re: what is the crystal Blackberry

I am getting one. I didn't attend any port-a-thon, and I have only one app (which is non B4B). Also, I've been to BB Jam World Tour.. 

Did receive my tracking number for it :smileyhappy:

Developer
TheMarco
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB

LOL then I guess I just wasn't deemed worthy :smileywink:

But getting a Dev Alpha C and LE so I can't complain :smileyhappy:

Staff UI Prototyper (read: full-time hacker)

My BB10 apps: Screamager | Scientific RPN Calculator | The Last Weather App

Developer
DueNorth
My Device: Dev Alpha

Mine just shipped via FEDEX. I hope the Dev Alpha C gets processed this fast. :smileyhappy:

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

At the moment I have 7 apps in App World, and some other apps coming soon.

I haven't received any tracking information yet, although I almost immediately submitted the form when I received it. But could be because of the location where it has to ship to (Belgium, EU in my case).

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha

Can Blackberry please announce what is the criteria here, rather than people adding to speculation and endlessly checking for emails and also the Spams folder :-)
Developer
soaman
My Device: Z10

Still, I really LOVE BlackBerry's attitude toward developers. Uncomparable to the others. BlackBerry is a real winner here. Even the smaller OS contributors (Tizen, Ubuntu, FireFox OS) are offering bad devices (my Tizen device cannot connect to development machine so you can't even develop Hello World app), limited tools and bad support (no help response regarding Tizen device).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900

I went to blackberry jam world tour for enterprises, went to devcon 2012 europe, blackberry jam 2013 europa, submitted an app (and requested LE tradeup) and didn't get one :smileysad:

BlackBerry: any chance I could redeem one with my devotion? Seems that inwould be eligable for one seen one posted the same results like mine
BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

@jadouber You can always try of course, but I am afraid that it will not really help. Try contacting Jam Zone Support, as far as I know they are deciding who gets one.

But I do not know if it worth the trouble, it is not a real device, it is just some award. So you'll probably just be able to put it on your desk and look at it.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Developer
mamdohreda
My Device: Q10

I got crystal From blackberry today Fedux shipping to me it's not phone , it's prize .you can put it on your Room >to remember good moment with blackberry Developing App http://bit.ly/13FqtpS