Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
smartek
My Device: Playbook
Accepted Solution

where the device will be shipped?

Hi on this page[1] it looks like there will be no possibility to send RIM an message to which address the device should be shipped.

[1] https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_limitededition_process.html
Plase "+Like" my post if it was helpful.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Re: where the device will be shipped?

They will probably just mail you for that. I think they 'll also update that page as soon as we are passed 30 Jan. Don't worry they will need to know your address and they will contact you for that.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900

If you have qualified to receive the Limited Edition device you should have received an email indicating as such with details on how to return the dev alpha.

If you have not received this email it is likely your application is still in the queue to be tested and an email will be sent once the testing is completed.

Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha

it will be shipped to the address you use when registering as a vendor

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Are you sure about that? I highly doubt they will use that address.. They probably make you fill in a form.

I participated in some of the Port-A-Thons, and for example when I won a PlayBook, they made me fill in a form to where it should be shipped. Indeed the form was filled in in advance with the information from my Vendor Account, but I was able to make adjustments if needed. So I would guess that they will do the same for these devices.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha

it's stated in LE T&C :smileyhappy:

4.3 Devices will be sent by courier to each Participant to the address provided during initial registration at the Vendor Portal following the commercial availability to the public of the Device in the Participant's country of residence.

But yeah, they should confirm our address just to be safe.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900

Once you get the notificaiton that you have qualified for the Limited Edition device you will be sent a link to enter in your shipping details you can put the address you want the device delievered to.

New Developer
demarcodonjuan
My Device: Blackberry Alpha

Got the confirmation today and prompted to enter shipping address and how will i return the device

Click the Like button if you find my post useful and as a way to let me know someone actually read it.