Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800 & 64GB PlayBook

Ability to send to a wifi printer

Will the BB 10 OS devices have the ability to send a web page or document to a wifi enabled printer?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Ability to send to a wifi printer

I've just searched print in app world and there is:

Breezy Print - print to your printer from anywhere in the world with internet access appears to require your main pc on. FREE

Print - which appears to also go via your main PC. (£1.50)

Print my files for BlackBerry ((£0.75) which seems very similar to above the above. lol

I cannot find any direct way other than these. Which makes sense as each printer has unique drivers which would need to be installed on the machine sending the print. This would involve each manufacturer creating drivers for not only windows, mac, linux but every phone operating system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800 & 64GB PlayBook

Thanks Zaba76 but the Breezy Print app is not on the Canadian BB Appworld. Print & Print My Files does not allow webpage printing however thanks to you setting me in the right direction I found HotSpot Printing for BlackBerry Playbook by Ricoh. Will submit a review after using it a few times.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

Good to hear! I saw the ricoh app but thought that was manufacturer specific so I didn't mention it. Let us know how you get on! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!