Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Visitor
fkragh1
My Device: Z10 User
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BB Z10 Sound profiles seriuos problem

I am a former Torch 9800 User who relyed on the Custom Ring Profiles heavily because I am in a office setting and out in the field in noisy enviroments every day so I was constantly changing between loud and soft settings so I wouldn't blow someone off the chair next to me.  Now a Z10 user and was liking it UNTIL I found out about the dumbing down of the ring profile settings in this new model.  I relyed heavily on my phone for alarm clock + a specific email account which I set up for a distintive tone to alert me that I had to respond to...and the silencing of the 2 other email accounts that I didn't want sounding off all night long.  What gives?... Please tell me, am I missing something?  Did BB enginnering dept miss something here? 

Okay I'm sounding off...but you can't take something away from a BB users that seemed very basic features... are there others out there that are experiencing this same problem?

Help,  Frank

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
FrankkeyBoy
My Device: Z10

Re: BB Z10 Sound profiles seriuos problem

Update your phone... 

Now you can also laugh at your friends with iOS7

Please use plain text.