Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z30 10.2.1.2991; PlayBook 64 GB OS 2.1.0.1753
My Carrier: VZW USA

BB10 Wish list

Rolling with my new Z30 and other than a hiccup with the SD card formating all seems good.

So BB, here's my wish list for rush attention to make my new phone a viable business device...

1. Allow deleting emails from the device only! And allow copy of sent email to go to email server.

2. Speed up Link and have it also sync Tasks and Notes from Outlook!

3. Give Protect the ability to backup my device.

"Make it so."

I also miss BIS filters.

We're all out here together...
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: BB10 Wish list

The address is Santa Claus, North Pole, hohoho

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z30 10.2.1.2991; PlayBook 64 GB OS 2.1.0.1753
My Carrier: VZW USA

Merry Christmas all!

We're all out here together...
Forums Veteran I

happy new year too !

My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: BASE Germany

[ Edited ]

I'm using a BB Q10 with OS 10.2.0.429

My BBOS10 wishlist for 2014:

* Facebook contact update (link) If I add a contact on FB, it won't appear in my device any soon. Same for updates

* Plain Text Mails: Sending HTML Mails is scrambling some mail clients and sometimes not accepted

* Mail: I can't define an IMAP folder where the to put a copy of emails sent. They are always put in 'sent'.

* I've used "Profimail" on my Nokia E6 before. It was a perfect application. Profimail Go on Android is not having keyboard shortcuts I've used on Symbian. It was so smooth usage ...

* Connect "remember" and "google tasks" (sync). I use the remember app but can't edit anything online. Probably BB has a deal with Evernote. I don't use Evernote.

* Improve profiles settings: phone profile, wlan, gps, flashlight, energy save, etc in the top menu bar. Setting the phone to mute is much too complicated, it should be a single move. Not to mention enabling/disabling GPS, the camera flashlight etc. Just look at samsung phones.

* Google plus integration like Facebook: Why is there no g+ integration like for facebook? Seems BB won't get love from Google. I would like see g+ messages like FB messages.

* More customization needed: I'm a consumer and I want to style my BB device a bit more.

* Birthday notifications in calendar from contact db: FB contacts are included, but no from it's very own database? I use MeeBirthday app, but I this must be implemented out of the box.

* Caller page improve: If some calls I want a more classic design. I want not gestures but a green and a red phone button. Optionally the user can decide which one to use.

* Browser: If a page is not mobile-optimized and I enlarge the page to actually have the text in a readable size, the text is not aligned to the screen size like on Opera Browser (which is not working on BB OS 10). Please make the text aligned to I don't have the scroll from left to right for every line of text.

@Blackberry: Please make BB OS 10 better by removing the mentioned annoyances before integrating totally new features. Keep improving! Thanks in advance.

Forums Veteran I

That is a big wish list:    "Experience is what we get when we do not get what we want"

Best of luck to you !

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

[ Edited ]

my BB10 OS Wish list:

1. bbm os10 can send broadcast massage by category contacs like bbm on os7

2. instagram, google map, and line can use official on bb10

3. can back up and edit note on remember app at the pc

thank's

Forums Veteran I

My wish list is for BlackBerry to once again become the company it was !

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Currently, you can only view upcoming events for 2 days in the calendar app. I'd like to see an agenda listing that will show upcoming events for a user specified period of time, ie, 7 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc. This is convenient if say you want to edit an upcoming event but not sure the exact day. Currently, you would go into the month view where you'd have to manually tap on dates in the hopes of finding the event which is time consuming and cumbersome. A listing of upcoming events (for a specified period of time) would be much simpler. iOS has this feature as did my 5 year old Samsung Omnia.

Forums Veteran I

chronobn       you can post your suggestion here if you wish

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-10-Smartphone/Feature-Requests-for-BlackBe...