Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

jamesdxb
My Device: Q10

BBM Not Sending to ONE contact only.

About 12 hours ago I arrived in Germany from Dubai and at first my messages were going through to my friend. After about 30 minutes, I was still recieiving a very few of his msges, but none of my messages have been going through. Have tried several resets and battery pulls however to no avail The grey tick appears at first and after some time the red X.

We have also tried removing and readding eachother on BBM several times. None of these things have worked. Can somebody please help me. I have also tried switching different roaming networks as I'm away from Dubai however this has not worked either. My friend and I are both on the same home carrier, Etisalat. 

Any help would be most appreciative. My msgs go through fine to other BBM contacts and Whatsapp also works fine. Please assist. Thank you! 

Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: BBM Not Sending to ONE contact only.

Hey jamesdxb,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Is your friend able to send out messages to other contacts?  I would suggest having your friend re-install BBM by going to www.blackberry.com/bbm and then re-add each other via PIN number.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!