Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

My Device: BlackBerry 10
My Carrier: Telus

BlackBerry 10 OS download

Hi,

I am wondering where I can download the lastest blackberry OS 10.

Anyone knows?

Thanks

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: BlackBerry 10 OS download

are you sure there is a new OS ?
hub > settings > software updates

do you see one?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: 9520
My Carrier: Tim

Hi guys, Anyone knows wich terminals can be updated with OS 10? I have a bb9520....exist a list of models that could be updated????
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Three UK

I believe the BB10 OS is only for the new devices - i.e. the Z10, Q10 and those to follow.
New Contributor

So..no old BB..could be' updated?
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Three UK

That's a negative, sir.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks a lot guys
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

When OS updates are available, I'd like to review the list of fixes.  There are specific things I'm waiting for.  Example: Bedside mode currently isn't configurable to allow phone calls only.

Is there a place to review what the OS updates contain and/or a list of recent updates etc...?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Scrimshaw68 wrote:

When OS updates are available, I'd like to review the list of fixes.  There are specific things I'm waiting for.  Example: Bedside mode currently isn't configurable to allow phone calls only.

Is there a place to review what the OS updates contain and/or a list of recent updates etc...?

Hello,

Given what we've heard, my guess is that the process will be exactly the same as it is today. The carriers will hold primary support responsibility, and therefore will further hold certification and release responsibility of OS packages to their end users. As such, it will be the carriers responsibility (as it is today) to release any Change Logs. And, if history is any indicator of the future, that means that access to Change Log information will be very hard to come by. Sad indeed, but that's what my guess is.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code