Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bluetooth disabled after OS update

Hello,

I received notification today that a software update is available, Release 10.2.1.2976.

I assume this is the update which is intended to resolve issues with Bluetooth in Mercedes Benz vehicles.

I would like to get feedback from other MB owners in this forum who have installed the update and found the correction is in in fact resolved.

My current software release is 10.1.0.4189 and I know I am missing alot of other beneficial features.

Regards,

Rick H

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Yes, that should fix it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Koodo

Building on what @John_Clark said I can confirm that this software release, 10.2.1.2976 does address Mercedes Benz Bluetooth connectivity issues. For more detail check out the following KB article. 

KB35735 - Unable to reconnect to Mercedes-Benz car kits via Bluetooth after upgrading the BlackBerry...

Note; The resolution within the KB articles states OS version 10.2.1.3175 which is software release 10.2.1.2941. Since you are shown 10.2.1.2976, you will be good! 

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

I installed update 10.2.1.2976, using BB Link, over the weekend. It went smooth and Bluetooth connection to my car was seemless.

No issues and now I am up to date.

Thank you, John Clark and Community!

Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Koodo

Happy to hear! Thanks for letting us know Smiley Very Happy

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Awesome news!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!