Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
kellysheros
My Device: z10 x 2 & q10

Re: Bluetooth issues after 10.2.1 update

The vehicle i am having problem with is a September 2013 mercedes Viano people carrier and they use the NTG 2.5 Navigation unit , same goes for the mercedes Vito and Vano

New Contributor
kellysheros
My Device: z10 x 2 & q10

My 2013 Viano is not exactly old

New Contributor
KaushikV
My Device: z10

Finally some good news. The latest release of the BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.3175 fixes the issues around bluetooth connectivity and Mercedes vehicles.

Contributor
beeeerock
My Device: Z10 and PlayBook (sadly)

Sort of working here too... I deleted profiles from both the car and the phone and set up from zero again.  My Z10 connected fine, but when I went back to the car later and started it, the phone did not connect on its own.  Going into the Mercedes bluetooth config, I was able to select the phone and manually cause it to connect.  This would not have worked with the previous version, so at least I don't have to go through the whole delete and re-scan process any more.

But it would be nice to have it just connect automatically as it did before.  Maybe it will with the next update... Or maybe it will after another boot and a few reconnects...

New Contributor
marclinett
My Device: Q10

It took quite a number of months but all is back to working properly. Thank goodness.
Contributor
aboxoflogic
My Device: Not Specified

Can anyone verify this for a Verizon Z10 in the US?

New Contributor
KaushikV

Have had the update for 4days now and not a problem to report. Connects and re-connects automatically.

K

Contributor
Avivar
My Device: Q10 and 9900

Now we just have to wait 6 months for the carriers to release the updates....
Contributor
beeeerock
My Device: Z10 and PlayBook (sadly)

Only sort of working for me.  I wiped the bluetooth configuration on both the phone and the COMAND unit in my E320 and started from zero.  The phone was found, the exchange went fine and it connected.

But it doesn't connect on its own when you come back to the car.  Prior to the update, I had to do the wipe and start from the beginning.  Now I can get the connection back up if I go into the Bluetooth menu on the COMAND unit, find my phone config and select it for use.

I've looked around the settings on both ends to see if there might be something I need to set to have the connection start automatically, but so far no luck.  I thought the 'connect to last device' option on the phone might be it, but apparently not.

Anyone with a Benz that has this worked out?  Hints?

New Contributor
KaushikV

Beeeerock, is your phone set to discoverable mode? If not, it should be.

V