Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
Tish9
My Device: Z10

Calendar Issues

I just traded in my old iPhone for the Z10 and am trying to sync my calendar on my phone to my work calendar using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync... but it's not working. Two issues:
1) only some of my meetings show on my phone.
2) the meetings the do show on my phone keep duplicating over and over again (only on my phone, not my computer)

My calendar worked on my iPhone, so not sure if this is a Z10 issue or an issue with my work exchange. Any thoughts on what could be the issue? I'm lost without my calendar...
Contributor
acnst
My Device: Z10 - Bold 9900 - Porsche P'9981

Re: Calendar Issues

Do you know which Exchange version is in use for your Active Sync account? Do you still have the iPhone and could compare the calendar entries?

New Contributor
Tish9

Hi. I don't know my Exchange version. I've asked my IT department, so hopefully they'll get back to me ( though I don't see me being a priority :smileysad:) . Do you know anyway I can determine on my own... it might be quicker.

Yes - I still have my iPhone. It's a 3GS (I know... old). When I load my profile, it shows all my calendar entries. What should I be looking for?

Thanks for your help!
New Contributor
Tish9

IT hasn't gotten back to me yet, but another source told me we had version 4.1.
New Contributor
Tish9

Loaded the new OS. Calendar works now!