Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
Mllevictoria
My Device: BB Q10

Calendar events do not pop up

Hi I'm having problems with my BB Q10 calendar. I input events including tile and setting the alarm for reminder to ring. The problem is that the events never pop up / ring. This function used to work when I first got the phone but it somehow stopped working one month after. Any tips? Thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Calendar events do not pop up

Hello Mllevictoria,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Thank you for your question regarding Calendar notifications on your BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.

Are all of your indicatory enabled via Calendar - Settings - General? What type of a Calendar are these appointments created in?

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mllevictoria
My Device: BB Q10

Hi, Thank you for getting back to me. Yes all notifications are enabled from settings. The calendar I am using is the default calendar which came installed on the phone. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Nick_LM
My Device: Blackberry Z30

Am having the same issue, rebooting the phone makes it work just for a while. I had the issue on my Q10. Now I bought a Z30 and decided not to transfer backup to make sure not to carry on the bug. Am still having the same issue. BlackBerry help's twitter account is not responding further than "sorry to hear that, bla bla bla" would be nice to have a solution for this problem as it is a basic and essential feature for any BB10 user...

I am in the stock os of the Z30 (10.2.0.1443), all notifications are set right and I don't have any weird apps or side loaded **bleep**... please help, desperate !
Please use plain text.