Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
Arkonos
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile Austria

Can't connect to M$ Exchange Server

Device: Q10

When I try to connect to a M$ Exchange Server, I get the following error message:

"Ihr Gerät ist mit einem Netzwerk verbunden, doch der Internetdienst  ist nicht verfügbar. Prüfen Sie Ihre Netzwerkeinstellungen."

Your device is connected to a network, but there is no internet service available. Please check your network settings.

The device can brows the web just fine and when I use the same settings for an IMAP account, I do receive emails.

The server settings should be correct and work in both Thunderbird and Outlook. The server itself uses SSL, but does not have a certificate.

Rebooting the Q10 does not help and I'd like to avoid resetting it, because it is not my own mobile phone.

Thank you for your time

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Can't connect to M$ Exchange Server

Hello Arkonos,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

We suggest that you contact the server administrator to verify the account settings, then attempt an Advanced Integration using the following process: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33940

Let us know if this helps.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Arkonos
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile Austria

Thank you for your answer, but the server settings are most likely not the issue.

When we use the same settings for an IMAP account we're able to recieive mails, but no calendar entries of cause.

I've been told that we don't use an exchange server, but a Kolab one with a plugin from Microsoft if that changes anything.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Arkonos wrote:

Thank you for your answer, but the server settings are most likely not the issue.

When we use the same settings for an IMAP account we're able to recieive mails, but no calendar entries of cause.

I've been told that we don't use an exchange server, but a Kolab one with a plugin from Microsoft if that changes anything.

a plugin from Microsoft

That might be why, does it use SSL? If not then you wont get emails

It might not also folow the Current EAS specs for use on BB10

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.