Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Contributor
chiphazmaj
My Device: Z10

Email and .85 update

well, we all know that there is a serious issue with this update as everyones POP email sends jibberish. so i got rid of one paper weight for a new one. i am pissed off about this. Blackberry needs to fix this as a bb with no mail is useless. and no one can tell me if link backsup PIM data contacts  calendar etc....

Z10
Rogers, Halifax NS
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Re: Email and .85 update

Not everyone has this issue (knock on wood, I don't!)X buy for serious issues like this you should definitely call your mobile carrier's Blackberry support team. The more that report this issue, the faster it will get fixed. :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Contributor
chiphazmaj

Rogers refuses to transfer me to BlackBerry as they say they have never transferred to BlackBerry which is a lie as I worked at RIM for 3 years.
Z10
Rogers, Halifax NS
New Contributor
JuBe

Bell told me it costs them $50 to transfer someone....
Contributor
chiphazmaj

BlackBerry is there to help if carrier can not fix issue. Bell, Rogers and Telus are full of **bleep**
Z10
Rogers, Halifax NS
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Sometimes it all depends who you talk to at the carrier, if they are having a bad day sometimes they get cranky. Call back and try for a better rep. :smileyhappy:

Make sure that you get put into the Blackberry support group at the carrier, they should have special training and be better informed. :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy: