Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
urch111
My Device: Z10

Error updatimg Z10 OS, stock at 43%

Today I tried to update my Z10 OS through the web and I found an available update, while the OS was downloading (update in progress) my internet connection was interrupted and it stopped downloading at 43%. SInce then I have been trying to restart the process and it keeps showing me error at 43%, the update process has been unable to exceed 43%. Whenever it gets to 43% it will show me error updating, try again. I have tried to update through the link and I keep getting error messages as well. Please is there anyone with any idea on how I may be able to solve this problem. My Z10 is functioning properly at the moment, may be this is worthy to mention.

Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Error updatimg Z10 OS, stock at 43%

Hello urch111

Sorry to hear about your issue. 

If you go to settings and then Software Updates is there an available update for your device? If there is an update and you choose do to the update is it getting stuck at 43% also? 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
urch111
My Device: Z10

Thanks SmoothRifder,

When I check for new Sofware Update from the settings, it tell me that I am having the latest Sofware version. I have only been able to see Software Update notification on the link and on the web and I have not been able to install either of them. On the web when the sofware starts to download, I will be seeing the precentage downloaded and once it gets to 43%, an error notification will pop up saying I should check my internet connection and try again while on the link, the process gets terminated as soon as it starts.

Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Hey urch111

Can you please explain the steps you are taking to try and update the software through the web? What site are you going to etc...

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!