05-22-2013 12:16 PM
I have synced my Blackberry Q10 with two gmail account and one exchange account. I don't have any issues with my exchange account.
I have issues on both google accounts. I don't get alert in the Hub when I receive an email that is in a subfolder. I have no issue with emails entering the inbox, but I really need the alerts for emails in subfolders.
I've already checked that the account synchronizes all subfolders.
I need help
05-23-2013 04:28 AM
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
To better help resolve this issue can you please confirm the below information:
1. Your filter has been sent to move messages to the Label within GMail and NOT mark the message as read.
2. The label within the GMail account is set to "Show in IMAP" under your GMail Label settings.
To confirm whether the Label is selected to "Show in IMAP" please follow the below steps in your GMail account from your computer:
1. Sign in GMail
2. Select the Gear in the upper right of your screen
3. Select Settings
4. Select Labels
5. Find the Labels near the bottom of the screen and confirm they are selected to show in IMAP.
I look forward to your reply.
05-23-2013 08:33 AM
Thanks for your reply
1. Yes, my email aren't marked as read. On my blackberry, if I go in my email and select a label (with the blue arrow) I can see unread message, I just don't get any alert. I just want to know when I receive one email in a subfolder.
2. On both gmail account all the label are set to "Show in IMAP"
05-24-2013 09:09 AM
Can you please reply with the version of the BlackBerry 10 operating on the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone?
-To find the BlackBerry 10 operating system version please follow the below steps:
-On the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone please enter Settings>About>Select General from the drop down menu>OS Version
Who is the wireless service provider the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone was purchased from?
05-30-2013 09:19 AM
I have been researching your issue and it appears to be a new issue that needs further investigation. I recommend your next steps are you contact your wireless carrier and request to be transferred to BlackBerry Technical Support.
Thank you for posting on the BlackBerry Technical forums.