Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
Andro10
My Device: Blackberry Z 10 STL100-3

Google Apps Folders and Calendar Issues

Hi I have a paid Google apps account and thereby have ActiveSync. When I add my gmail account with ActiveSync I am able to see the Folders "All Mail, Spam and Starred" however they do not syncronize and nothing shows up within the folders as well as the "trash" folder. Then in calendars I am able to have everything synced however if I am creating an event from my Z10 I am not able to add Participants and it states that it is not allowed.

If I set it up in IMAP I am then only able to see labels and not the folders mentioned above. However when setting up the calendar via CalDav I then am able to have all functionalities on it like inviting participants from within my Z10.

This is not a Google issue as I had the same account set up on my iPhone which I gave up for the Z10 via ActiveSync and all folders, labels showed up with no issues and the calendar worked with no issues as well. I also added the account on an iPad to make sure it would work and it did with no issues.

Is this being worked on? There are negotiables and non negotiables. I believe an OS and a smartphone that is being marketed as a high end device for the always connected should have the ability to stay connected and have a major functionality like emails working therefore this being a non negotiable and resolved immediately.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Google Apps Folders and Calendar Issues

in the email settings, there is a button to choose the email folders you wish to synchronize with your Z10.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Andro10

Yes my email account is set to sync all folders. But as mentioned above on ActiveSync "All Mail, Spam, Starred and Trash" appear but still do not sync and on IMAP Those mentioned do not even populate over.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Andro10

This is definitely an OS issue and can been seen on several posts here is one as an example.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/gmail-google-apps-experience-blackbery-10-a-78083...

Please use plain text.