Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Highlighted
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

How to retrieve data after factory reset

How do I retrieve data after I have wiped the data as my bb was not accepting my password. Is there a way I can get my documents, pictures back? Model 9360 curve
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: How to retrieve data after factory reset

Did you make a backup or sync using BB Link?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Telus

I performed a Security Wipe as well. Now all my photos, videos and documents show up in the File Manager but not under their respective applications. After further inspection, I realized that, because I encrypted all of my files, they can not be decrypted. I figured that out when I went to encrypt my card again and I read the paragraph just above the on/off switch. I am going to try and copy the files onto my computer, format the card, then copying the files back onto the card. I'll let you know how that works out.
My Device: 9220
My Carrier: du

Hi All, 

is there any possiblities to retrieve my data's like contacts & my text msg's 

Looking for your valuable reply.... 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

If you did a security wipe and didn't make a backup, then no.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!