Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Oman mobile

I have problem with m z10

i couldn't copy my phone contacts from my 9900 to my z10 i tried to make it with switch device but it can't comming with arabic letters

also i want to kow ho could i make the groubs notifcation silnt

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: I have problem with m z10

Hi sh7at,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Were your contacts synchronized wirelessly with an email account on your BlackBerry Bold smartphone? If they were, they will not be transferred over via BlackBerry Link. You would need to add the email account to your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone in order to have the contacts synced with it. Can you let me know if this is the case?

Are you referring to group notifications in your Contacts or in BBM? Can you also please provide more information on the issue you are having related to Arabic characters? This information will help us to better assist you.

I look forward to your reply.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Oman mobile

Re: I have problem with m z10

Hey FrankieS

Actuly i cant synchronized (by device swicth)  my contacts from my 9900 to the new phone (z10) only the english names but arabic names it cant,, its showen like bubles!!!

but i did't by bluetooth for each name,, soo its takes much time for transfare the names

and for group notifications i cant make thim silent like in 9900 (in BBM)

thank you