Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Visitor
feraskhouj
My Device: Blackberry Z10

My Blackberry Z10 is not working

I've just purchased a new Blackberry Z10 and it shows me a screen that ask me to connect it to a PC via USB but when I connect it using Blackberry Link it shows the device for a second and then disappears again.

I tried to restore the device but nothing. please I need help asap as the phone is not working and im stuck with it 

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: My Blackberry Z10 is not working

Hi feraskhouj and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Did this happen after performing a security wipe on your BlackBerry Z10? If so, take a look at the following article.

KB33480 - BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not boot and displays a Phone with USB icon after an interru...

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
fadhel
My Device: z10

I have the same problem and did the same instructions and its just say there is no update available
Nino4
My Device: Z10

I have the same problem, after Axiom Dubai had make security wipe that damaged the software and can not use it anymore, even the BB link desktop or web pages can fix it..!

Nino4

I perform the same steps in this article, but give me a note "fetal mistake ...etc.. try later" and still now working too
New Contributor
qweiqu
My Device: bold 5 and z10

see its either Rim is lieing to us with this work around or it just not working, ive been on it the whole day and the work around thingy isnt working around nothing. i am soo mad its not even funny. what do i do now seeing that this phone isnt a week old and its not my fault too... Rim help....... the workaround dont work around nun.....

New Contributor
qweiqu
My Device: bold 5 and z10

hi captain, if you care to know the work around dont work. and i guess you know there isnt any update for the z10, so??

pitineo

[ Edited ]
Well **bleep** this ! I spent my heard earned bucks on the Z10 to find out that not even before a month of use it's doing this ? What's wrong with you RIM ? Aren't you supposed to test these devices first ? Isn't this product your last chance to survive ? I'm done using RIM **bleep**, I'm moving to another phone and the rest of the fleet to somewhere else, this is unacceptable !!!