Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Q10

PROBLEM!!!

Hello!
I had problem that I can't change my BBM status or profile, and when I do it stops responding. Note that I made wipe and still nothing changed, the device is Q10.
also I can see other people profile picture and status is changed every time without any problem. But also some BBM contacts does do not show its picture, only the status where in the past before using Q10, those BBM contacts always have their photo there.I bought a new Q10 and still the same problem
Please kindly help me to solve this issue. Or is it really still bug for OS 10.1.0.2309 ? Appreciate for any assistance please....Thanks a lot !
Contributor
My Device: Pearl 3G 9105
My Carrier: Etisalat

Re: PROBLEM!!!

If you changed your device but still experience the same problem, then I suggest you start afresh with a new BlackBerry ID i.e. use another e-mail entirely then manually re-add your contacts. Do so at a time you think your request will be accepted soon and when the network signal is strong.

Also, don't use your old memory card in your new device. Only transfer files you need using PC or via bluetooth. The on-board memory should be just enough for your important files. Remember, the lesser your files, the faster your device.

Hope this helps.
Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105, BlackBerry Curve 9220

Re: PROBLEM!!!

Abdulrahman-alothman wrote:
Hello!
I had problem that I can't change my BBM status or profile, and when I do it stops responding. Note that I made wipe and still nothing changed, the device is Q10.
also I can see other people profile picture and status is changed every time without any problem. But also some BBM contacts does do not show its picture, only the status where in the past before using Q10, those BBM contacts always have their photo there.I bought a new Q10 and still the same problem
Please kindly help me to solve this issue. Or is it really still bug for OS 10.1.0.2309 ? Appreciate for any assistance please....Thanks a lot !

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the BlackBerry Messenger as well?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join me on my BBM Network as well as BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: 2A5706AD
Twitter: @sesa_jeckieboo | @i_am_jecka
WeChat: Sesa_Domina_Jecka | i_am_jecka