Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
ahmedalghanem
My Device: blackberry 10 z

Please I need help for blackberry 10

I have blackberry 10 z and I try to restore to the Factory settings but I can't its give me the picture all time Hanging now I can't use the mobile 

New Contributor
sheleigh29
My Device: blackberry Z 10

Re: Please I need help for blackberry 10

maybe you have tried this already, but when in blackberry link, up in the top right hand corner is a circular gog, click on it as its for settings. There will be a lot of info on the screen. At the bottom of the screen to the left will be your PC name and the phone, Z10, click or touch the name Z10 and it should give you the option to restore phone to its factory settings.  Failing that, on the settings menu, scroll down and tap security and privacy.  THen scroll down and tap, security wipe.  It should wipe all data and restore phone to factory settings.  In theory it should! :-)

New Contributor
ahmedalghanem

its Hanging its not work just give me one Message plug in the computer 

New Contributor
sheleigh29

So I take it that you have used both suggested methods.  And of course I am assuming that you have exhausted your service provider.  This hanging message is strange.  When you plug it in and link to link does it not give you the option to restore to factory settings? Maybe try removing the'BB Link' - un-install  and then after a little while go onto the official site and reinstall it.  I'm sure that you have tried a battery pull. If not then do not turn off the handset but pull out the battery in the middle of the program.  Also, do the same to the PC or MAC.  failing all these methods I have exhasted my knowledge in relation to restoring a phone back to factory settings.  Speak to you service provider and have them send you out a new handset.  I am a simple BB user.  I love the phone and believe that in the future all these probs we are facing will be ironed out in time.  I am sure there are other users that may be able to help you futher if my methods do not help.  Let me know  :-)

New Contributor
ahmedalghanem

Thank you I change 3 mobile in same day the problem I can't transfer the data and I can't to restore to the factory setting and the mobile hanging 

New Contributor
sheleigh29

In relation to data transfer I an experiencing the same problem. I am unable to transfer my torch data to the Z10. However, I have decided to manually deal with the problem until BlackBerry come up with a solution. I also had my handset changed but I still cannot transfer the data. I don't know what to say other than be patient. Also, have you ensured that your PC is big free. Try asking the 3 shop to transfer for you. That my change things if your PC has bugs. 

New Contributor
ahmedalghanem

My Computer is Mac IM sure its safe 

New Contributor
ahmedalghanem

the prplem id resuelve I send my mobile to the workshop and thay fix the proplem they asked I should make it update by Wi-Fi from my device

New Contributor
janisbt
My Device: Z10

Re: Please I need help for blackberry 10 - BATTERY HEATING UP

I just got my Z10 yesterday, but i'm worried is it normal for a batter to heat up while charging and during normal phone sessions?

I'm not sure if its from the apps???

Can someone provide me info/comments/advice????

Much appreciate it.