Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
ClarionMedical
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

RSA SecureID Token software for Z10

Has anybody received word when the RSA  token app will be available for the Z10. I really need to find out since we are switching to the new Z10 in the next couple of weeks. Any help would be great thank.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Klaus2010
My Device: MD8800

Re: RSA SecureID Token software for Z10

We also want to move to BB 10, and need the RSA ported for this.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jelkadri
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

We were able to get it to work by sideloading the Android RSA app. we used version 1.1.7 and converted it to a bar file. we weren't able to get any other version to work. I beleive it's because sideloading only works for gingerbrad at the moment and this version of RSA is for gingerbread. After sideloading it, you need to manually enter in the entire path. It doesn't create a link and you're not able to copy and paste the code in either. Remember for RSA on android you need to use the tokenconverter. It's pretty ugly way of doing it, but it's better than nothing.

1.  downlload RSA app (only available until march 8th, if somebody knows a better site to upload to let me know)
  2. Sideload the app
  3. convert the token to an android token
  4. manually enter in the code

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
criss0422
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Do you still have Android RSA app version 1.1.7 that you could upload again? I can't get version 1.2 to work. Every time I try to run it run from Blackberry it tells me I need to turn on my wireless network. Cant figure out how to get passed it and maybe old version does not have this issue. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jelkadri
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Please use plain text.
Contributor
marissa32
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

If you haven't already heard....   You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/33979888

Please use plain text.