Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Visitor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

Re: Smart Dialing option

Please has there been any resolution to this issue.....it's really driving me crazy.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

ogechuob,

if your Z10 is not locked I advise you to try with a SIM card that is not from MTN Nigeria.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MTN

Its a problem with most if not all  STL100-1 devices. I am from Nigeria, and I have the same problem. I just installed the 10.2 leak from the great guys at CrackBerry.. and I am GOOD! Try it. Smart dialing is now available.

Thanks all.

My Device: Q5 10.1
My Carrier: MTN

I have the same issue with my blackberry Q5. no smart dialing feature and i have to lookout for contact names each time i get a new message as my message does not display contact names...expecting a response from blackberry soon.

New Contributor
My Device: 2013
My Carrier: 2013

I have gone to the phone apps/settings and so all the list like call forward ,call audio, voice mail, etc and the rest but smart dialing is not among the list. I feel that my OS version 10.1.0.1720 (release 10.1.0.273) does not have that feature

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

I have done an upgrade to 10.2.0.1521 and the smart dialling option is fine,every other feature okay but there is a little issue,my battery drains up quickly and the suprising issue is that once I connect a charger to my phone,it will come up showing 50% battery level, this is a concern to me, am I supposed to buy a new battery and what is the garantee that the problem will not persist with a new battery