Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Contributor
andrewlovesthesun
My Device: Playbook

Software Update Interrupted message on my Z10.

I can't seem to download V 10.1.0.273. I'm getting a notification for a software update in the Hub but when I try to download the software I'm getting a "Software Update Interrupted" message. Another message then popped up in my notification saying, "Your device software couldn't be updated. To open the Software Updates settings and try again, tap Open." Which I did but keep getting the same message. I'm on the Rogers network and tried my mobile network, tried my home WiFi network and tried Blackberry Link to no avail. There was no update in Blackberry Link. I did NOT side load a leaked version on the internet either. Current OS Version is 10.1.0.1720. Anyone else having this issue? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Software Update Interrupted message on my Z10.

If you are currently on 10..1.0.1720 then 10.1.0.273 is older. Sounds like you already have the update.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
andrewlovesthesun
My Device: Playbook

Can't understand why I would get a notification for an older update. Very strange.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
arielz
My Device: Z10

I have same problem how do we go back the  previous 10.1.0.270

Please use plain text.