Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
aihsanuddin
My Device: Z10

Some Questions and Concerns

Hello,

With all the excitements with my Z10, here are some concern dissappointment I have so far:

1, No auto text - I already tried the version via word substitution, and not working!!

2. No NOtes/memopad transferred to my Z10 from my 9900. Is there away to move this?

3. No social feed?  I used to che ck all my social media, bbm, twitter fb, linked and the rss feed on one click. But there is none now! And with one status change, directly updated to all social media. Missed it!!

4. Sometimes there is still lagging in the bbm to move between screen.

5. Foto menu is so **bleep** limited!

6.  I am also missing my customized ring tone for each and every single type of communication(BBM, message, group, fb, linkedin, sms, etc), on each model (Normal, phone calls only, etc). Now I can't really notice the difference based on the sound!!

7. Battery drains only in 6 hrs or even less! Come on... No improvement from 9900???

8. When active using it, it keeps getting warmer on the handset.. what happened?

9. Seems that it has very high interference of signals. I put this close to my car audio system, it is interfering with that., Reckon this is having high radiation.

That'a ll for now... Hope anyone could help me with those, or I just should bear and accept the fact that Z10 is a regret for me.

Big Fan of BB.

2009: gemini

2010: Onyx1

2010: Torch1

2011: Dakota

2013: Z10

Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Some Questions and Concerns

Hey alhsanuddin,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

I have some answers to your questions.  There is currently no Social Feeds application for BlackBerry 10.   Customized Sound Profiles is available under Settings>Notifications.

Battery life does depend on usage (also LTE will drain more battery than EDGE/3G), also if you're using the BlackBerry Z10 for long periods it  may become warm.

The memopads should of came across, follow the steps in this KB article to migrate the data: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33322

Also there is automated assistance available for text input.  This is found under Settings>Language and Input>Automated Assistance.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
aihsanuddin
My Device: Z10

Re: Some Questions and Concerns

Hi Vincent, My comment as below. Hey alhsanuddin, Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Thanks for the question. I have some answers to your questions. There is currently no Social Feeds application for BlackBerry 10. Customized Sound Profiles is available under Settings>Notifications. IHSAN: This is stil only one type, but could not differentiate the Personal message and the group message for instance. Battery life does depend on usage (also LTE will drain more battery than EDGE/3G), also if you're using the BlackBerry Z10 for long periods it may become warm. IHSAN: I am only using the 2G/EDGE. The memopads should of came across, follow the steps in this KB article to migrate the data: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33322 IHSAN: I will try this then. Hope it will work fine. If not, where I could add manually the content? Or could I restore the back up in my PC via the BB desk top manager? Also there is automated assistance available for text input. This is found under Settings>Language and Input>Automated Assistance. IHSAN: I already tried this. It is just picking in random, instead of the word that I already set in the Word Substitution. Let me know if you have any more questions. Cheers. -ViciousFerret