02-24-2013 11:18 AM
With all the excitements with my Z10, here are some concern dissappointment I have so far:
1, No auto text - I already tried the version via word substitution, and not working!!
2. No NOtes/memopad transferred to my Z10 from my 9900. Is there away to move this?
3. No social feed? I used to che ck all my social media, bbm, twitter fb, linked and the rss feed on one click. But there is none now! And with one status change, directly updated to all social media. Missed it!!
4. Sometimes there is still lagging in the bbm to move between screen.
5. Foto menu is so **bleep** limited!
6. I am also missing my customized ring tone for each and every single type of communication(BBM, message, group, fb, linkedin, sms, etc), on each model (Normal, phone calls only, etc). Now I can't really notice the difference based on the sound!!
7. Battery drains only in 6 hrs or even less! Come on... No improvement from 9900???
8. When active using it, it keeps getting warmer on the handset.. what happened?
9. Seems that it has very high interference of signals. I put this close to my car audio system, it is interfering with that., Reckon this is having high radiation.
That'a ll for now... Hope anyone could help me with those, or I just should bear and accept the fact that Z10 is a regret for me.
Big Fan of BB.
02-25-2013 12:43 AM
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
Thanks for the question.
I have some answers to your questions. There is currently no Social Feeds application for BlackBerry 10. Customized Sound Profiles is available under Settings>Notifications.
Battery life does depend on usage (also LTE will drain more battery than EDGE/3G), also if you're using the BlackBerry Z10 for long periods it may become warm.
The memopads should of came across, follow the steps in this KB article to migrate the data: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33322
Also there is automated assistance available for text input. This is found under Settings>Language and Input>Automated Assistance.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
02-25-2013 03:00 AM