Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Sunscreenman
My Device: Q10

Some emails not sending.

Hi

I am new to blackberry I was previously a palm user. So far my experience has been great I got rid of my iPhone 5 and picked up a Q10.

I am having one issue though. Yesterday (first day) I set up my email to connect to my work email using active sync. It worked great and I was sending/receiving emails no problem however today I tried to reply to an email and I got a red stop sign with no error message and it just won't send. I have sent and received others since but for some reason I just can't send this one (and one other).

I know there are some issues with this but people seem to be getting around it. My problem is that our IT department aren't interested in supporting my device ( they are using WP devices). My knowledge of the email setup is limited.

I have tried:

1 - removing the account, resetting and then re-loading account.

2 - selecting reply on the email and then changing account to my personal yahoo account. This sends ok.

Is this just a bug with BB10?

Any ideas/suggestions would be great. I am finding the Q10 to be far superior for work than the iphone but just need to sort this issue.

Thanks

Simon
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Some emails not sending.

hi, nothing comes to my mind. If you get another such unreplyable email, please share, we need to find a pattern.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.