Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Visitor
iwelesa
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: STC

TO BLACKBERRY FROM FANS IN SAUDI ARABIA. BBM missing select all and its not good please help.

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone
I am from Saudi Arabia, and I am using blackberry since 5 years now.

All the people in Saudi Arabia they had been waiting for BB10 since a long time, also me I have been waiting for it since TORCH-9800, and we had been so happy when blackberry company announced for BB10

BUT.....

The bad things we found in BBM and made a lot of people didn't buy BB10 and I am one of them, that in BBM when we need to send a broadcast to contacts, we have to select each one, we can't select all of them in one checkbox, and this is not good at all,, for me I won't get BB10 because my contacts in BBM over 200, and a lot of people they had the same thing as me.

So,,, to blackberry company please listen to your fans in Saudi Arabia and fix this problems with one small software update. PLEASE we looking for it AND YOUR SUPPORT.
A lot of people will buy BB10 just if blackberry fix this.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yasserhy
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Etisalat UAE

Re: TO BLACKBERRY FROM FANS IN SAUDI ARABIA. BBM missing select all and its not good please help.

True brother
Yasser Youssef
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,848
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: TO BLACKBERRY FROM FANS IN SAUDI ARABIA. BBM missing select all and its not good please help.

Personally I'm glad Broadcast BBM messages has been made more difficult to send... but, to each their own.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.