Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

This event is displayed in local time, but was created in Brisbane (+10)

I've seen similar errors some time ago but never had the issue myself. Now suddenly events created on the devices (Q10 and Z10) get this notification when opening the entry. The information itself, start time - end time, is correct and will also sync correctly to the calendar but it is annoying and users complain about it. Will this bug ever be fixed for good? It seems to keep coming back for one time zone at the time..

Z10 - SW Release 10.2.1.2941 / OS Version 10.2.1.3175

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 x2

Re: This event is displayed in local time, but was created in Brisbane (+10)

This issue has just re-emerged for me. All entries created on the device to my calendar, regardless of what time zone I select, end up being made in Brisbane. Not an issue most of the time, but with differences in DST switch, it got a bit frustrating.

Had issues on it w/ this phone since I got it in July (on KPN in the Netherlands), never had problems with my other Z10 (on Rogers in Canada)

Z10 running OS 10.2.1.3062

apr
My Device: Q10

Re: This event is displayed in local time, but was created in Brisbane (+10)

HI,

i have the same problem. Every entry entered in Q10, correct setting of time zone.

After the sync the time zone is forgotten. Every entry, entered in BES have to be corrected after sync.

Several versions of lotus traveler  - still the same problem.
I cannot understand, that I cannot find a fix from blackberry for more than 6 month.

I've hope on the new firmware / Bes version 10.3.

Q10 running on 10.2.2.984