Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
camate60
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-like Update

You've been a Godsend! Now, I just have to get used to all the new stuff. I did a second reboot (much faster) and pages (Hub, work area, icons) are all populating quite nicely. I'm gonna 'thumbs up you! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

In my opinion, the 10.2.1 OS brings what should be basic BB features to the BB10 OS. I'm just trying to get as many people on it as possible to hopefully squash some of the bad reputation about the device. It's truly a great device now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
IRNDLR
My Device: Q-10 Software 10.1.0.2030

Thanks John!

I'll certainly attempt that when  I have the available time on the home pc, and will report back accordingly!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
axllebeer
My Device: Q10

So this will work with the codes provided and I don't use the SQN100-4 that my Sprint q10 actually is?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

axllebeer wrote:
So this will work with the codes provided and I don't use the SQN100-4 that my Sprint q10 actually is?

That is correct.  All the Q10 models use the same OS. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
axllebeer

Well, the load always quits at exactly 23% no matter what I've tried. I've now attempted it on a Windows 8.1 32 bit and Windows 7 Home 64 bit systems. So it must not be my PCs. Sachesi just crashes on both at the same point. I have BB Link deactivated on both, tried in Airplane mode with and without the SIM card.

Suggestions?
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
C_McD
My Device: Z30 10.2.1.2141; PlayBook 64 GB OS 2.1.0.1753

Which version of Sachesi - if 1.1.3 try 1.1.2, or vice versa.

We're all out here together...
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
axllebeer

Pretty sure it's 1.1.3. I will track down the other version and give it a try. Thanks again!
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

I've used both 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 without difficulties. I've heard of (not seen) some reports of problems with 1.1.3, but I have had not any problems with it. CB has a thread with a link that is always updated to the latest version of Sachesi.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

How long did you let it go? I've seen it take as much as 2 hours to load and it appears to at all when it's really not.
Please use plain text.