Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-like Update

DaveN wrote:

I'm a little confused.

Do I enter my 'real' country/carrier/device/variant or the specific values in your description?

My real values would be 311/480/q10/sqn100-2 and this only gives me the 10.1 version.  If I enter 'your' values then I get access to 10.2.

Your values are for UK/Vodafone...

Thanks,

Use the settings as instructed in the first post.  Yes, the values I have in the first post are for UK/Vodafone but it doesn't matter.  I'm running my TMobile US Z10 with the very same OS. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
DaveN
My Device: BB Q10

WOW!  So far 10.2 is SOOOO much better!  I'm a little concerned with the battery drain but I'll poke around and see what's up.  My accounts look good, Sent emails are not displayed, abandoned accounts are gone and apps look to run very nicely.

It looks like the email accounts are constantly updating, I have to find where I can set their update frequency.

Thanks so much for this information, it's a lot to digest but really bring the Q10 to where it should have been at initial release!

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Give the device a day or two before judging the battery life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
DaveN

I'm not going anywhere...this probably saved me from dumping my Q10.

Guru I
John_Clark

I argue now, based on the 10.2.1 update, that the BB10 devices are truly better than any android or iOS device. I only hope others start to realize it.
Trusted Contributor
C_McD
My Device: Z30 10.2.1.2141; PlayBook 64 GB OS 2.1.0.1753

Agree John, without a doubt!

We're all out here together...
Contributor
DaveN

I was going to get my wife a new S5 when it became available but now I'm snooping around for a Z10 or Z30...trying to see if the Z30's worth the extra $$$.  We don't use these as toys so it's great to see the OS is stable.

New Contributor
HennyBone
My Device: Q10

I've tried restarting Sachesi, my computer, my phone and disabled blackberry link....still no luck with Sachesi finding my phone via USB connection to my computer (windows 7) :smileysad:
New Contributor
twalker3079
My Device: blackberry q10

John,

unfortunately the Sachesi didnt work.  It loaded the update on my PC however it kept "search for USB device" and never did anything else.  My device went into a red blinking six times sequence. 

New Contributor
HennyBone
My Device: Q10

It won't find it on my computer either...same problem.