Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Contributor
sasikiran96
My Device: Z10 and Curve 9360

Upgrading to BlackBerry 10.2 beta

Is upgrading to the latest BlackBerry 10.2 beta worth it? Like I mean if I do that, what all problems may I face besides some applications not being very stable? and If I upgrade it, will I still get the updates for the next versions without rewiping my Z10?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Re: Upgrading to BlackBerry 10.2 beta

If you're not a developer, you shouldn't install the dev beta. It's not a complete OS, there will be quite a few parts missing. Some very techie consumers might like to give it a go, but my guess is: if you need to ask this question, then it's not for you.

It's always best to wipe your device when performing a major upgrade, and especially from a beta.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
simplegirl21
My Device: blackberry Z10

Re: Upgrading to BlackBerry 10.2 beta

yea u still can get update for the new version

talk about 10.2 

i have been using it a view version 10.2 , like 10.2.0.228 , 10.2.0.483 ,10.2.0.663

is not very stable,in 228 i cant handle it ,is to many bugs and my z is very hot keep on random reboot

in 10.2.483 actually is really cool,very smoth and fast,battery life good but i just dont like the toast pop up message is annoying,and mark pin in every corner blocking my view

thanks

Please use plain text.