Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Contributor
janesy
My Device: torch 9860

WIFI connect/dissconnect issue HELP!

I have 4 wifi networks here, label 1through 4. I was just logged in at #4 and messages sent fine. I walked until #4 ran out at which point it flipped and connected to wifi#2. I compossed a BBM and sent it while on #2. It did not send, and sat with the red clock until I walked back to wifi#4, at which point it sent and I also received two emails.

So basically my phone is locking to one WIFI and not allowing incomming or outgoing messages via WIFI or radio. One more thing to add onto the list so far. Love this new phone, until I have to use it.

The above issue is described here....  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-10-Smartphone/Z10-BB10-wifi-message-issue/...

It is taking up to ten minutes to switch between radio and Wifi connections. My BBM's are not sending, I do not know what I am not receiving both Email and BBM. It does not seem to matter if I switch manually through WIFI or whether the phone does it automatically, it seems to be locked into it's previous connection and is refusing to accept the new connection.

New Contributor
liams_dad
My Device: BB Z10

Re: WIFI connect/dissconnect issue HELP!

Since you were connected to a new wi-fi network, you need to register the phone again by going to 'options'>>'device'>>'advanced system settings'>>'Host routing table'>>menu key>>'Register now'.

Worked for me... Good Luck.