Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Alden77
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: DA0049891/10
Accepted Solution

Z10 FAILED TO START AFTER UPGRADING TO OS10.2

Hello there, i have a problem after i update my blackberry Z10 to OS 10.2 .. when i restart the phone it don't finish his loading until 99% only.. my phone don't start.. i wait for about 6hours waiting to finish loading and start but until 99% only 3 days now since i update this.. i never use my phone.. 

can you please help me to solve this problem?.. what would i do?.. i try to reset holding power button and volume up and down but it's the same output .. loading only.. failed to start..

please help thank you!

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Z10 FAILED TO START AFTER UPGRADING TO OS10.2

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please try removing the battery for 5 minutes, then putting it back in and booting up again. If this behavior continues, then seek out an AutoLoader so as to force a clean OS reload...something about the OS you installed may well be corrupt, and a clean reload would be the way to fix it.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.