Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
marchisella75
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: blackberry z10 rebooting itself

Sometimes the rebooting issue depends on how the Software OS is Being Downloaded.. You always have to make sure you have a stable location to Upgrade Software. Purchased my Z10 on March 29, from Verizon as soon it was activated it warned me on a OS software update pushed it through and it was updated but it wasn't stable.. As I'm Browsing through the Web and scrolling up and Down the Page all of sudden the screen froze and 45 seconds later the Phone rebooted.... It did it couple times later and I was frustrated.. Called Verizon about the Situation and ask to return the Z10 for another One.. They've gave me another One and activated it and had to Upgrade Software OS. After I've Upgraded the phone Started to work flawless without any Problems.. Until... I've played with the Music Player. It starting speeded up the Songs from my SD Ext- Card sometimes skipping songs and track... so I called Verizon again and they told me I had to do another Factory reset...So after I rebooted, I've Upgraded software for the 3rd time and it was a charm... So that's my Story People ...; )
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
trsbbs
My Device: PlayBook

Mine has been rebooting two to three times as day since I bought it on launch day.

No Droid apps (removed them) and all looking good.

I am taking this one back to the Verizon store and trying another.

BB you have a problem here and you need to jump on it with both feet.

Disapointing but hopefully fixable.

Tim

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jrhamilton
My Device: Z10

Mine reboots about once a day. No idea why. It will just be sitting there on my desk and it just does its thing. Very annoying. So far only happened once while on a call. This needs to be fixed...

Please use plain text.
mjarris
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Mine has done it 3 times since my purchase a few days ago. Mostly during setup of email and once during sleep mode. BlackBerry Fix this.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mudbone
My Device: Not Specified

Bought two Z10's  Had the same issue with both mine and my roomates new Z10's.  Went back to Verizon and got 2 new units.  Problem solved.  Bad batch of handsets.

Please use plain text.
cunkc3nkb4l1

Mine have been rebooting 24 times a day, even when charging the device, without touching anything it will reboot it self, have been trying security wipes, and reload OS, and take off battery etc, no other app in a phone except for what come with it. this is frustating after spend so much money for it and surended my unlimited data plan with verizon . Oh great while writing this its restart it self again thats making it 25 times today without touching it.

Blackberry  you Freakin need to fix you Shi..t. :Censored: im so pissed off right now

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mudbone

I replaced mine with a new on and no more reboots
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mudbone

Bad batch of hardware. Have carrier replace unit with new one. I'm on Verizon. Had 2 bad ones replaced and both new ones are fine. No reboots at all. One White one Black.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Bullety

Can BlackBerry please clarify if this is really a bad batch of hardware or if it is a software problem?

Please use plain text.
cunkc3nkb4l1

People of BlackBerry don't have time for their customers apparently
Please use plain text.