Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
noelwoodward
My Device: blackberry z10 stl100 -1

browser non responsive

It's been a month since I bought the z10...while everything works smoothly, the browser has stopped responding...the three dot menu tab doesn't open...nor do the bookmarks or history tabs...iv gone through everything...soft reboot...hard reboot...everything and it's still the same...do I need to factory reset my phone or wait for the 10.1 update and see if it gets fixed somehow??
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: browser non responsive

can you use BlackBerry Maps correctly?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
droubie
My Device: Torch 9800 os 6.0 Bundle 695

has this problem been somehow resolved? The same issue came up for me after 2.5 months usage. Can't get cascade nor tabs to open nor does browser respond to searches or links opened in different applications. Tried reboots, bat pull, nothing. Thanks for your help.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
noelwoodward

U can resolve it! Found a way...but Ull have to do a security wipe...loads of problems with the browser...backup ur data though before u go ahead with the system restore...and while ur restoring to factory settings DO NOT TOUCH ur phone...it can take quite some time...I suggest you Google Crackberry restore z10 to factory settings
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
droubie

Thank you. Will try that unless I prefer to just dump this bug infested phone!!! Best,
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
noelwoodward

New os...give it time:smileyhappy: and ur welcome!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
droubie

it just happened as i am about to board a flight to go abroad. you know those kind of mornings :-/
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
noelwoodward

Lol yeah...that sucks...but do go through the Crackberry factory restore video...cause there shouldn't be any interference while the security wipe is going on and the device should be plugged in to charge
Please use plain text.