Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
ScottBB
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

changing a contact or using the keypad bubble

I'm really trying to give the Z10 a shot it feels good looks great. But there's a lot stuff in the software that needs to be changed like editing contact's why do I have to go from the phone app to contact app to edit or add contact. Why do I have close the phone app to text or BBM (app surfing). Why can't I phone or text or BBM from contacts all I can do in contact's app is edit or add contact. All three should be in one folder or in all three folders ( so phone, text, BBM can be used on the fly. I find myself spending to much time going between the three apps put all three in to one with option's to choose one or the other simple. Now why do I have have a BBM number why can't a blackberry recognize blackberry via text for BBM. Why is keypad bubble so hard to use it's hard to fix texts or BBM or anything for that matter. Also why is there no notification text, BBM, missed call or email that pops up on the front of the screen so when I'm driving or a way from phone for a minute I don't have go through the whole phone motion to see what's going on. These are simple software updates that can make the phone more user friendly.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ScottBB
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: changing a contact or using the keypad bubble

Ignore contact list stuff. It's just phone app, text app and BBM. ie I can't make a call from text app or text from phone app or BBM.
Please use plain text.