Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

Visitor
adizy
My Device: q10

configure issue

Please is it adviceable to upgrade the new leaked Os for Q10? My current Os is 10.1.0.1720... My mobile network it's showing only H or E instead of 4Glte or H+, what should I do..Lastly what is default device name for Q10 bluetooth configure...i need answers urgently..thank yo
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: configure issue

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

adizy wrote:
Please is it adviceable to upgrade the new leaked Os for Q10? My current Os is 10.1.0.1720... 

Each person must make that decision for themselves. Plus, this site is officially sponsored by BlackBerry -- hence, discussions about leaks and such are, per the site Ts and Cs, not allowed.

adizy wrote:
My mobile network it's showing only H or E instead of 4Glte or H+, what should I do..

Change the configuration setting perhaps? Also, verify your OS/Radio versions:

• KB34666 BlackBerry smartphone is unstable after an over the air update due to misaligned BlackBerry 10 OS and radio versions

adizy wrote:
Lastly what is default device name for Q10 bluetooth configure...

I've already changed mine, so I don't recall the default. But it doesn't matter...you can name your device whatever you want. You do so by swiping down and selecting Bluetooth. If BT is not on, turn it on. The first item shows "Your Device", which is the BT name of your device. Click the Configure button on the bottom of that screen (the 2nd from the right, with the two lines each with a dot on it in different positions on the line) and then select "Edit Name" to change it.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code