Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
icheissesatch
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

keyboard issue when docs-to-go Word is open.

When Word is open and you're in editing mode, if you swipe out (so it's an active frame) and then go to one of your messages and start to type, no words will show up in the BBM chat box. You'll find that the words you're typing are being entered into the minimized word document. As I take notes with my phone often, being able to switch between the two would be ideal. Amazing phone otherwise, best device I've ever used.
Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: keyboard issue when docs-to-go Word is open.

Hello icheissesatch,

Thank you for your question regarding Docs To Go on your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.

Have you tried reinserting your battery as a test and verified that your software is up to date via System Settings - Software updates?

Which version of device software are you currently running?

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
icheissesatch

I have tried a battery pull but to no avail. I am on Verizon so since they have not released the newest update I asked the question on a crackberry.com forum and people with the newest OS said they were experiencing the same issue and directed me to this site to report the bug.
Please use plain text.
boothcj
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I have the same problem :smileyfrustrated:  It's not usually a big deal, but it can be pretty annoying.  System's been behaving this way for some time now, and I swap the battery pretty often so that hasn't helped. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
icheissesatch

Yeah the problem has always been there and I'm surprised I was the first to bring it up on crackberry forums. I hope it gets fixed, and after it's fixed, I hope Verizon pushes the **bleep** update.
Please use plain text.