Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

New Contributor
My Device: blackberryz10
My Carrier: Airtel

my black berry z10

hello how are you hope you good!!   my phone is acting weird ever since i have update it to the latest software.... problem im geting phone heating up for no reason, battery drainage, n freeze and then switch its self off, i have try rebooting it  work well for a day or half a day then the cycle starts all over again!!!!!! SO GUYS CANT U FIX TIHS SOFTWARE STUFF, i love my phone alot i really do otherwise i wouldt buy it................ it makes my life sooo easy.... so can u please fix this prob blackberry team....... thank you :No ::smileyfrustrated:

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: my black berry z10

It's quite common to expect unusual behavior such as that described by you after updating your phone. I've never seen anything unusual on any updates I've done but many others have. Heating up, lagging, inferior battery performance, battery meter saying 100% when it's actually down to 10%, etc. If you could be patient for a couple more days, it might level off on its own. If not, reloading the same OS again sometimes corrects the issue. As a last resort if reloading it doesn't help, you can downgrade to your previous OS.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberryz10
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: my black berry z10

hello, but its been 4 weeks or more now, still getting that hard time... but I wana reload it to its previous software 4 sure but I don't no where to go to get its previous software can u help..... n thanks for da lil advice. :smileyhappy: