Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

wsherif
My Device: Q10 2013
My Carrier: Du

"hang up" button on touch not responsive enough and cannot edit copied number in phone application

I sometimes have to press the touch screen hang up button many times before the phone hangs up. Quite frustrating

I recently switched from BlackBerry Bold and finding a few functions quite slow or non existent.

For example I cannot edit a copied number in the phone application. Quite surprised how a very simple function is not available.

What are BlackBerry doing about above? The experience is getting very frustrating to the extent I am considering going back to my bold.

The reason I waited for the Q10 was because of the new OS but with keys but the touch pad elements of the bold have been overtaken by full touch screen of Q10 but there are certain things like selecting txt and copying that was easier with the bold.

Speed of communicating and functionality of Q10 has been reduced by 30% I believe because of above.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
johnny_1830
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

Re: "hang up" button on touch not responsive enough and cannot edit copied number in phone application

Hello, I have a Z10 and in my opinion it works fantastic. 

There are only a few little things that are a bit annoying. 

One of these is the slowness of the hang up button. 

Regards Johnny

Please use plain text.
New Developer
McJagger
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: "hang up" button on touch not responsive enough and cannot edit copied number in phone application

I agree with you that the Hang up button isn't responsive enough.

I know I have to tap is 3 or 4 times to hang up. The other buttons seem to be fine.

Placement of the cursor is not accurate, I have to tap multiple times to get the cursor in the right spot.

Selecting text is always a horrible experience. The two pins that show up don't react well when they are moved around.

Please use plain text.