Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 OS Device Software

dsquintz
My Device: z10

z10 peek issue

So my peek is showing me as having 17 unread emails. However I have removed both email addresses and restarted the phone and it still shows the email icon there. Any ideas to clear this aside from wiping the device? Thanks
Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: z10 peek issue

[ Edited ]

Hello dsquintz

Welcome to the forums. 

I would suggest you contact your mobile network provider and ask that this issue be transferred to BlackBerry for investigation. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

Either restart the BlackBerry by holding down the power button or reset the hub.

To reset the hub, place your finger on the top right of the bezel, and swipe in to the centre of the screen and back again 5 times quickly.

Either approach will work.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

Release your finger at the centre of the screen, it should be 5 quick separate swipes. :smileyhappy:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy: