Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
BabsieSA83
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MTN

BBM Message in HUB...doesn't want to deletebb

The problem I'm having, is that one of my bbm messages, doesn't want to delete from my hub!! And there us a permanent bbm icon on my home screen, but no message in my bbm. If I open the bbm message in my hub, there is nothing! I have restarted my device...taken out the battery...everything!!! Nothing works!!! Please help!!!
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: BBM Message in HUB...doesn't want to deletebb

Hey BabsieSA83,

I would suggest to try disabling BBM messaging in the Hub, then restart the BlackBerry smartphone and re-enable BBM messaging in the Hub. Open the Hub> Select the 3 dots at the bottom> Select Hub Management> Turn off BBM Messaging> Re-insert the battery.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
toddmmmmm
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: BBM Message in HUB...doesn't want to deletebb

I had exactly the same issue with a phantom missed call and I tried for ages to clear it.  When it finally did clear is when I called myself from another line and deliberately missed the call.  Then checked missed calls and it went away.

Not sure if the same approach might help with BBM, and I guess you get a few BBM messages, but it's a thought.

Please use plain text.