Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Carrier: Cogeco

BLACKBERRY 10

I watched the first hour of the BlackBerry 10 launch on CBC here in Ontario. It is quite an impressive piece of technology. Will be available here in Canada on February 5 at $150.00 with a three year term. This was given at a CBC report after the launch. GO BLACKBERRY GO!!!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BLACKBERRY 10

I am also confused on the actual availibility date.  I thought it was available to buy, TODAY?  (Ontario)

I'm on a pre-ordered wait list & Still waiting to hear it's available. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Carrier: Cogeco

Will be available next Tuesday in Canada.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Carrier: Rogers

You could move to the U.K. to get one.......the phone was released there today.

It's a big step but some things are worth it.  :smileywink:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

I considered uprooting to the UK but by the time I get there, the BB10 will be here so I'll wait. I was hoping to order & have it arriving in the mail by the 5th! Didn't know I had to wait until the 5th to order :/

:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the info.!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ

You can pre-order the Z10 from Bell.  According to Rogers, the phones pre-ordered by their customers are en-route to their stores now so I would imagine Bell should see them in their stores by the 5th as well.  Here's the link to pre-order from Bell:

http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/BlackBerry-Z10 

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

I am have sort of pre-ordered but can't actually pay & have it mine, yet.  I am with a carrier that is the seller to me, but ultimatelly carries through Bell & it's cheaper this way. So, I can't pre-order via Bell ... I've done it through the carrier.   I have the white BB10z on hold.  :Clap:  Can't wait until the 5th for my new tech toy!  Too excited.. I should grow up, really :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ

When they handed me mine, I almost cried so don't worry about not growing up....you're not alone.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.